To achieve an ideal figure, it is not necessary to exhaust your body with diets and physical activity. Today, the system of proper nutrition has become very popular, which allows not only to lose extra pounds, but to normalize the body as a whole. In a diet such as proper nutrition for weight loss, the menu is quite varied and balanced.
Basic principles of proper nutrition
A proper nutrition system, like any other diet, requires compliance with certain rules:
- Do not skip breakfast. In the morning, your body needs to start metabolism, so a healthy breakfast is an integral part of proper nutrition. People who eat breakfast eat less during dinner.
- Forget about snacks on the go. Often, when in the midst of work we feel hunger, and before lunch is still far away, we chew what we have at hand: a bun, a sandwich, chips, etc. Such a snack does not only contain a lot of calories, but also burdens your stomach slowing down the process of splitting food. If you really want to eat, it’s better to eat an apple, nuts or natural yogurt.
- Chew your food thoroughly. To realize the feeling of fullness, our body needs about 20 minutes. Try to eat slowly, chewing every bite well. It is very important at this moment to concentrate only on the dish and fully enjoy its taste – this technique will allow you not to overeat.
- Do not forget to drink water . Tea, coffee and juices will not replace you with water, which is so important for the proper functioning of the body and maintaining its water balance. Make it a rule to drink at least 5 glasses of still mineral water per day.
- During the meal, you can not drink food. As you know, water reduces the concentration of acid and enzymes in the stomach, and this, in turn, leads to defective digestion of food.
- The proper nutrition system does not welcome night walks to the refrigerator. The last meal should be no later than two hours before bedtime. If hunger does not give you rest, drink a glass of low-fat yogurt or kefir.
- Replace harmful foods with healthy ones . So, for example, replace milk chocolate with black, white bread with cereal, sweets with dried fruits and honey, and instead of chips it is better to crunch nuts.
- Pay attention to the way you cook . Prefer boiled or baked food, as well as grilled food. It is better to completely abandon frying in oil: it adversely affects your figure and digestive system.
- Do not forget about regular physical activity . Sports exercises will make the diet more effective and will keep the body in good shape.
Exemplary Weight Loss Nutrition Menu
Breakfast: 150 g of oatmeal, boiled in milk with dried fruits, tea.
Lunch: 250 g of broth, 100 g of baked fish of low-fat varieties, 150 g of vegetable salad, juice.
Snack: a glass of natural yogurt with berries.
Dinner: 100 g of rice with stewed mushrooms, 150 g of cabbage and carrot salad, berry juice.
Breakfast: baked apple with honey and nuts, tea.
Lunch: 250 g of vegetable soup, 150 g of radish salad, seasoned with sour cream, any fruit, a glass of jelly.
Snack: dried fruits (prunes, dried apricots, dates) 6 pcs.
Dinner: a large baked potato with cheese, 150 g of vegetable salad, juice.
Breakfast: whole grain bread toast with 1 tsp. honey, any fruit, tea or fresh.
Lunch: 250 g soup of mashed potatoes with herbs, 150 g of fruit salad, 1 biscuit with bran.
Snack: a glass of natural yogurt or yogurt, 1 banana.
Dinner: 150 g of boiled chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce, 100 g of stewed vegetables, compote.
Breakfast: fried eggs from 2 eggs, sliced vegetables, juice.
Lunch: 250 chicken stock, 1 stuffed pepper, coleslaw and carrot salad, compote.
Snack: any fruit.
Dinner: 150 g of mashed potatoes, 100 g of seafood salad, tea.
Breakfast: 100 g of cottage cheese with fruit or jam, tea.
Lunch: 250 g of fish soup with boiled fish, a slice of whole grain bread, 100 g of vegetable salad, juice.
Snack: 1 hard-boiled egg, apple.
Dinner: 150 g of vegetable casserole, a couple of slices of cheese, fruit slices.
Breakfast: a serving of multigrain cereal with milk and berries.
Lunch: 250 g of cauliflower soup puree, minced meat cutlet, 150 g of green vegetable salad, compote.
Snack: biscuit with butter, tea.
Dinner: 100 g of wheat or barley porridge with stewed lean meat, 150 g of cabbage salad, juice.
Breakfast: pancakes with apples and honey, a glass of milk.
Lunch: 250 mushroom soup with crackers, vegetable salad, berry juice.
Snack: 100 cottage cheese casseroles, any fruit.
Dinner: 150 g of grilled fish with vegetables, juice.
Such a balanced diet ensures the intake of all necessary substances (vitamins, minerals and trace elements). Adhering to the rules of proper nutrition, you will not only get rid of extra pounds, but also be able to cleanse the body of toxins, accelerate its metabolism and normalize the work of internal organs.